Multi-DUT and multi-communication wireless connectivity test systems
IQxel-M™ is a comprehensive, one-box test solution for all your wireless connectivity testing needs. Support for testing includes:
- Wi-Fi, 802.11a/ac/ah/b/g/j/n/p
- Bluetooth, Classic (1.x, 2.x, 3.0), Low Energy (4.0, 4.1, 4.2), and Bluetooth 5
- Supports up to 8×8 true MIMO
- Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, COMPASS
- Broadcast: FM
Over 250% Test Throughput Increase with Testing of up to 4 Devices in Parallel
The IQxel-M can perform parallel tests on up to four devices simultaneously through its fully-integrated RF ports. With the IQxel-M’s embedded intelligent scheduling capability you can realize throughput increases greater than 250% relative to single-device systems.
Asynchronous & Synchronous Test Methods Provide Both Flexibility & Cost Savings
- Asynchronous mode enables device testing that can start and stop independently of other devices in the same test station. This enables you to re-use existing equipment, preserve your factory setup, and consolidate multiple test stations into one.
- Synchronous testing coordinates receive and transmit tests across multiple devices, and provides greatest throughput advantages. This deployment typically requires some changes in production line setup.
IQxel-M enables parallel testing of multiple devices (Multi-DUT) while at the same time enabling the concurrent test of multiple technologies (Multicom™). With IQxel-M, you have the ability to test GPS, FM, and WiFi, for example, all at the same time, rather than serially. Combined, these Multi-DUT and Multicom capabilities can increase production test throughput by up to 500% compared to single-DUT, serial test methods. Both of these distinct features are key to providing maximum production output with a single test system implementation.