Power Amplifier/Front-End Module Design Test Solution
zSeries PA/FEM is a complete fully-integrated hardware and software test solution required for the characterization and testing of the latest generation of PA/FEM components for use in mobile devices. zSeries PA/FEM can perform compliance testing for existing and emerging wireless standards including the next-gen Wi-Fi standard 802.11ax 1024QAM. Time-to-test can be reduced from weeks to hours or days thanks to the advanced hardware and software integration of zSeries PA/FEM.
- Best-in-industry residual EVM performance: <-50dB, required for 802.11ax PA/FEM tests
- Very wide instantaneous bandwidth (>500 MHz) for broadband testing
- 20 GHz spectrum analyzer option for harmonic and spurious emission testing
Fully Integrated Configuration
- Lab-in-a-Box configuration
- Seamless hardware and software enhancements using a modular PXIe platform
- Reduce time-to-test from weeks to hours or days with LitePoint's zSeries PA/FEM apps and highly integrated solutions
- Test apps to setup complex tests for PA/FEM characterization and design verification without code
Advanced Software Integration Tools & Support
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for real-time ‘bench-top’ interactive operation for RF designers and field application engineers
- Ease test debugging and manual testing duties
- Digital Pre-Distortion capabilities for rapid PA linearity characterization
- Support for programming environments: C/C++, LabVIEW™, Matlab, TCL and Python with example code and projects
All solutions are adaptable and re-configurable to provide you with the greatest flexibility for your testing requirements. For questions or to learn more about your ideal configuration, please fill out the form on the right and we will contact you shortly.