Wideband Vector Signal Analyzer (VSA)
The LitePoint® z8653 Wideband Vector Signal Analyzer provides 1 GHz of instantaneous analysis bandwidth for wideband modulated signals. The new z8612 RF Downconverter Module Set serves as a 20 GHz Spectrum Analyzer extension to z8653 VSA expanding its testing capabilities for existing and emerging wireless standards including the next-gen Wi-Fi standard 802.11ax 1024QAM.
- Extremely low EVM floor of <-50 dB, required for 802.11ax
- Best-in-industry instantaneous bandwidth (in 2-slot PXIe): 1 GHz covers the entire 5 GHz band in a single capture for fast mask testing
- 6 GHz RF Spectrum and Vector Signal Analyzer
- High IF provides image-protection for capture of signals with carrier aggregation such as 802.11ax 80+80, 160 or LTE-A
- 20 GHz Spectrum Analyzer extension with NEW add-on z8612
Remarkable Test Capabilities
- Ideal for MIMO applications (up to 4x4 true MIMO in a single zSeries 18-slot chassis)
- 1024-QAM testing
- PA/FEM characterization and DVT
- LTE-A carrier aggregation testing
- Wideband RF capture for Digital Pre-Distortion
Portable & Efficient Modular Instrument
- Combined RF and baseband IF VSA in 2-slot 3U PXIe modular instrument
- 4-pin bi-directional digital IO adds synchronized bus interface for MIPI, SPI, GPIO, etc.
Software Integration Tools & Support
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for real-time ‘bench-top’ interactive operation for RF designers and field application engineers
- Support for C/C++, LabVIEW™, Matlab, TCL and Python programming environments, with example code and projects
All solutions are adaptable and re-configurable to provide you with the greatest flexibility for your testing requirements. For questions or to learn more about your ideal configuration, please fill out the form on the right and we will contact you shortly.