Keeping You Connected to LitePoint
Introducing the IQgig-RF Model B
LitePoint announces its second-generation WiGig test solution, IQgig-RF Model B. Similar to its popular predecessor, the IQgig-RF Model B is an easy-to-use, fully-calibrated one-box Over-the-Air (OTA) test system. The Model B extends its frequency coverage to 70 GHz, and is capable of 802.11ad and ay signal generation and analysis. In addition, the Model B can be configured with up to four test heads that enables efficient multi-DUT parallel testing.
For a product brochure and more information, please visit the WiGig Solutions product page.
Stay on top of the latest trends and knowledge sharing with this curated selection of LitePoint thought leadership.
- Leveraging recent data and use cases, this article aims to predict the near future.
2018 Wireless Test Trends
- This piece features the expertise of LitePoint’s Director of Product Marketing and highlights the IQxel-MW.
802.11ax Is On Its Way
- The new 802.11ax standard changes test scenarios and presents unique challenges.
3 Common Pitfalls of 802.11ax DVT Article
3 Common Pitfalls of 802.11ax DVT Webcast
- mmWave products present new testing requirements and challenges.
The Road to Faster, Simpler & Smarter Test for mmWave Products
- This report includes quotes and perspectives on wireless test from LitePoint’s Director of Product Marketing.
IoT Devices for the Enterprise: The Key Roles of Design, Testing & Security
- Examine common smartphone Wi-Fi problems and how to avoid them through testing during production.
Why Wi-Fi Testing is So Important for Smartphones
We invite you to meet us at one of the many industry events that LitePoint participates in throughout the year.
IMS 2018 / IMBioC
Join LitePoint this June 12-15 in Philadelphia at the International Microwave Symposium, where we’ll be showcasing our latest innovations in wireless test. We’ll also be exhibiting at the International Microwave Biomedical Conference, an IEEE MTT event co-located at IMS.
Learn more about IMS 2018
For more information on where and when you can connect with LitePoint, as well as on-demand videos from past webcasts, please visit our Events page.
We invite you to provide feedback on this newsletter. It helps us make it an even better resource for you.